It’s Just Intermission
Highlands is in Intermission, but we’re slowly getting back to the performance.
This is a very difficult time for everyone – the shop owners, the restaurants, the accommodations, real estate groups, the arts, – everyone is in intermission. The Highlands Performing Arts Center is in the process of rescheduling the June concerts to later in the year.
Hopefully, if North Carolina can enter into Phase 2 during June and theaters are allowed to open, PAC will screen the National Theatre of London and the Great Art on Screen productions that have been cancelled since March. Please check the website often to see updates on scheduling for the Live via Satellite Series and the Great Art on Screen.
PAC is mostly concerned with the health and well-being of our audiences and patrons. To this end, we’ve instituted the following policies for the immediate future:
1. All audience members and PAC staff that interact with the audience will be required to wear a mask.
2. Request that everyone wear gloves, PAC will have them available.
3. Hand sanitizer and/or Clorox wipes will be available throughout the building, including the restrooms.
4. The auditorium and chairs will be disinfected with a hospital grade disinfectant before every performance.
5. Touchless Thermometer will be on hand and audience members will be requested that temperatures be taken.
6. There will be a plexiglass screen installed at the box office.
7. Tickets will be limited in accordance with the Governor’s Guidelines.
8. Purchasing tickets online will be strongly recommended.
9. Concessions will be sold in a row-by-row fashion, as to not have lines and crowds at the bar. Or ordered online ahead of time, available for pick up when you arrive and at intermission.
What would make you feel safe/safer? Please tell us, we want to know and will do our best to accommodate.
Stay connected with the ARTS by visiting our website for many live streaming concerts, Broadway shows, dance classes, nighttime readings and more, visit HighlandsPAC.org.